Friday, November 11, 2011

Does nike i pod work with a regular running shoe?

I am thinking of getting the Nike chip that goes in your shoe but i have NB running shoes. I am trying to find out if it will still work ok without breaking if i buy it and use it with a non nike + shoe. Has anyone tried this?|||No it CANNOT! Unless you cut a hole in the shoe and damage and... it will be uncomfortable!!|||no

Report Abuse


|||Yes, I have tried this with my New Balance shoes. It works exactly the same as if you are using Nike+ Shoes.


I placed the little device in my left show under the insole,traced around it using an exact-o knife, then I cut out the foam just enough so that the device fit in there snugly.


From what I have read, it will not work if it is moving around in there, so make sure if fits snugly and FLAT.|||I don't think so but i don't really know

No comments:

Post a Comment