Friday, November 18, 2011

How far would a 2 and 3 nike sumo SQ2 hybrid golf club go with a full swing?

How far would a 2 and 3 nike sumo SQ2 hybrid golf club go with a full swing?,


and is it hard to hit them?|||depends on body size, experience, and what your purpose of using them is. I'm about a 7 handicap, 190 pounds, 5'11'' and could probably hit the 2 hybrid 230 and the 3 hybrid 210 - 215. I have demoed one and again, the difficulty of hitting them is based on experience. I found it pretty reliable with a fairly big sweet spot and forgiving so if that's what you are looking for, I recommend it.|||It depends on who is hitting them. I hit a 2 hybrid about 195 yards in the air. I may hit the Sumo SQ2 a little farther or I may hit it the same distance. I'm 5'7" 165 pounds with a slightly above average swing speed. Someone with Tiger Woods swing speed would hit it maybe 70-80 yards farther give or take a few yards; or not. Basically, the distance would be different for virtually anyone who hits them. Nike hybrids from my experience are quite easy to hit, although I did have difficulty hitting the CPR3 1 hybrid consistently.|||Experience.....swing speed.......quality of contact.....All variables that will be factors.....There s no such thing as a hard and fast distance. Difficulty hitting them is up to you and your ability to make good contact.|||It depends on how your swing is and how you contact the ball. You could swing 120 MPH and hit it off the toe and its not gunna go as far as 110 on the sweet spot.|||totaly depends on how good the clubs are and mainly how good you are.


for me? i'd say the 2 would go about.....230-235


and the 3 about......220-225

No comments:

Post a Comment