Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Should Germany have accepted the larger bid from Nike over Adidas to outfit thier national team?

German federation turned down a larger bid from Nike to sponsor thier National team, sticking with the home Company Adidas. Thier relationship with Adidas goes back 50 years.





Personally, I dont see Nike as making great Soccer gear. I still look to Adidas and Puma when I am looking for quality and tradition.|||i think germany are right to stick with the native sports giant, adidas. afterall, adidas is a german brand and germans, of all people, should take pride in donning a jersey made from their own company.





it would be quite disastrous if they were to accept nike's bid and turn their back on adidas. wouldn't they be termed as 'traitors' then?





it's the same theory as why england stuck with umbro [english brand] as their jersey manufacturer instead of sporting giants adidas nike or even puma.|||When I think of Football and sports apparel company, Adidas come in my head first.





They are the best brand.





Nike makes garbage in terms of Football ....


I hate their "style" of Jerseys ..|||I don't support Nike either for many reasons. Good for Germany to show character and stand up to Nike and their $$$. It's not something that is easy to do.





I would not have accepted the Nike bid either.|||no! nike sucks!adidas makes way hotter kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment