Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is the best nike soccer cleats for me?

I currently use the Ronaldinhos. I only wear real cleats so i get the most expensive and only like Nike. I hate ronaldinhos. They are so heavy and I need new ones. I want light cleats that are good for speed,passing, and touch.|||Nike Mercurial Vapor IV





http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikest鈥?/a>|||try the nike total 90 series...they are lightweight, and have many variants like laser II, etc. since you buy real expensive ones, most of these cost above $100.





plus i don't like adidas copa mundials either, they kill thousands of kangaroos each year just to get their skin.|||Adidas predator powerswerve trx fg best cleat ever made for shot power and accuarcy and kangroo leather for flexiblity I highly recomend these even though they are not nike.

No comments:

Post a Comment