Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do you prove nike shox are slip resistant?

At my work we are going to be required to ware slip resistant shoes. I love my nike shox, and i dont want to stop wearing them. So i would like to know how i prove that they are slip resistant?|||You can't prove that, because they aren't. I think the question you have to ask is, "Why would I want to wear a pair of shoes that doesn't protect me from slipping and busting my head open at work?"


Shox are comfortable, no doubt, but they simple don't stand up to water, oil and grease. A slip resistant shoe is designed specifically for those environments.


You might want to check out this article, "Why Should I Wear Slip Resistant Shoes?" http://bit.ly/iSdbyO





Sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for.|||At the beginning of work wear the proper shoes and then after they check you juat put on your shocks. Or just go for it cause most the time seeing is beliveing that's how you prove they are.|||u cant escape

No comments:

Post a Comment