Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the size difference in children's shoes between nike and stride rite?

My 21 month old son was just fitted for a size 6.5 medium stride rite shoe. I saw a pair of Nikes online that I want to buy him. They only come in whole sizes. Does Nike run larger or smaller than stride rite? Should I get the size 7?|||A lot of other kids shoes only come in whole sizes, you might just want to buy the 7's and let him grow into them before he uses them...i've been told at this age they grow a size every 3-4 months.


My son is 22months and is also a 6.5, we've been sticking with stride rite all along, it's pricey, but worth it. we also have been to a stride rite outlet, see if there is one near you!|||contact Customer Service or buy in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment