Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How do i know if the nike air force one im buying is real?

How do i know if the nike air force one im buying is real?


Because there is a vendor authorized by my school who is sell selling forces and Jordans. I don't think he is from foot looker or anything but he seems to have a lot in stocks. Hes selling white low for 50 bucks. Should I buy it? And are there any way i can tell if its authentic? This is my first time buying an expensive shoe. %26gt;%26lt; Many thanks|||Check the initials and colors, that you can definitely tell if its fake or legit. Since there were these fake coach bags on the news from China. They spelled the Coach wrong unlike the real Coach makers. That made it fake. If the color of the jordan or forces is different or has a different look of the initial from the foot locker brand. Most likely its a fake or as we say here in the US bootleg.|||the jordans will be easy to tell and I mean easy just look for colors that are offset, people usually have wack as colors on there or the stiching is wrong. My best bet is if there 50 bucks for jordans there going to be fake but about the af1 I highley doubt there fake its not worth making a fake af1 and I have never seen one myself.|||Ask an expert, but not the people at the store though.


Try the internet, and search for the 'real things' that are found in the 'real shoe'. That should work. Hope so! =]|||50 bucks?? I'd be wondering too

No comments:

Post a Comment