Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is the biggest difference between the new Nike Sasquatch Sumo2 5900 vs the Sumo2 5000 drivers?

Has anyone tried the new Nike drivers and how do they compare to the earlier Nike drivers?? I am thinking about buying a Nike 5900 because I need help coming off the tee better but at $399 it causes me to back off. I am a high handicapper and I know the new 2008 model has more forgiveness. How does it compare to the 5000 series especially the one that has MOI of 5300??|||I have last years 4950. It is a really good driver. Last years drivers are probably really similar to this years. i prefer the traditional shape over the new square ones. I'd say try them both out and see which one you like best. They are all really good drivers.|||mostly a couple hundred bucks buy last years and save some coin for lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment