Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What are the best Nike shoes for running with lower back pain?

I have lower back pain but I want to run. What Nike model should I buy which is better to avoid lower back pain?|||Don't buy nike running shoes!!





Go to a store that specializes in running shoes and they will help you out with what kind of shoe is best for your type of foot.


Each person is different but Asics have never steered me wrong. neither have new balance. Mizuno are pretty good as well as Saucony(sp?)|||I agree with Clint. Nikes are not good for running, they are good for looking Good! Aisics,addidas, and the running shoes that look the worst are usually the best. 4real|||It is best if you go to a sneaker store where they will measure your foot and look at it to give you a better sneaker. Every person has a different foot so cushion is needed in different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment