Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can i measure Women shoes of Nike ? i wear size 4.5 for my converse, and is it different from Nike ?

Nike shoes just has size from 5 for women and the shoes i want to buy online valid. So i really get confused , need help . Appreciate for response!!!|||Converse has unisex shoes, and they go by men's measurements. So your 4.5 is a men's size, and to get the women's size, you add 2 to that number. So your actual shoe size is a 6.5, and if they don't have half-sizes, it would be best to round up to a 7. Hope that helped!|||Get 1 size bigger, so a 5. I wear a 5 with my converse and I had to get a 6, my best friend had to get one bigger size to. Hope this helps!!!|||hello friend,


Would you like to visit our website?


we wholesale and retail replica fashion handbags,


sunglasses,hats,clothes,shoes,jewelry,鈥?and so on.


www.bagalibaba.com


welcome to have a look.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment