Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I get yellow stains out of a Nike white dri-fit shirt?

Okay, I play soccer, and I use Nike white dri-fit shirts for my home games (I just got new shirts for the upcoming season). So, when I folding my laundry and noticed yellow stains going around the bottom of my shirt (front and back). I didn't spill anything on the shirt. I need to clean my shirt before the season starts because I don't want to run around with yellow stains on my shirt. Help will be appreciated!


Thanks!|||Use a pre laundry product such as oxi-clean stain remover on it before washing it.|||Try using Tide detergent with Acti-Lift...and then add 1 packet of Tide Stain Release in-wash booster...this removes stains and really makes whites brighter. You may have to do it again before putting into the dryer if it's really stubborn to get out....but it should work.|||Try putting vinegar in the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment