Friday, November 18, 2011

How does Nike Soccer cleat sizing compare to actual size?

I'm a 9 1/2 US and don't know if Nike cleats are a size bigger or a size smaller than an actual size 9 1/2. In ordering online. Any questions or clarifications contact me.|||Well I tried out some nike superflys at a nike outlet the other day and I'm size 8.5 and with size 8 cleats there was still space by my toe so I ordered some online so I would order about .5 a size smaller than you are in regular [US] shoes.|||Aaron





There is NO consistency is sizing. Even in companies different models from the the company will be different. Never, ever, buy a shoe based upon size... especially a soccer shoe. Unless you have tried it on! Again, one Nike in a different Nike will often fit differently. If yu do try them on, you stand a chance of getting the proper shoe for you.... and, not be tempted to keep the ones that are a little too tight....





Soccerref|||The tend to run a lot thinner than most brands, if you have wide feet look for diadoras, puma, or adidas. As for number size, they are pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment