Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much does the nike football team suck?

They have Vick, LT, Urlacher, Palomalu, Leinart, Coached by Shula, taught by Jimmy Johnson, cheered by steve young, the mascot is Lee Corso, and "Derrick" who is being stalked by Jillian Barbieri, yet they are down 4 points with 10 seconds to go in a high school football game. Who the hell are they playing. What is nike trying to say? Wear our gear and you'll suck?|||LOLOLOL this is by far the most intelligent and funniest post Ive read. Someone finally realized what I have been trying to say about that commercial since I first saw it!!! I dont understand...you know what the funny thing is though? Even Nike in their commercial realizes that Vick is an awful QB b/c they would rather have LT pass for the game winning TD than Vick, LT is more of a sure thing than Vick. If that commercial had been done differently and Vick wouldve thrown the ball, Nike would have lost...LOL. Good stuff though. Keep it up!!!|||thats cause nike suck special, special bad. Other shoe companies are better|||XD (@ the question and first answer).





Yeah, my boy LT is too good of a QB to get hit while throwing like that, he has much better release skills. BTW, you forgot Primetime as the kids dad (although thank you for informing me of the mascot's identity, that was driving me nuts), and Urban Meyer is one of the coaches (I didn't know this either 'till I wikipedia'd it).

No comments:

Post a Comment