Friday, November 18, 2011

What is your favorite shoe nike mercurial or adidas predator?

I prefer nike mercurial because I just love the designs and the colors. Now you choose what you think is best.|||I love to wear ADIDAS goods.


But in these two, NIKE MERCURIALS are better. THEY ARE JUST DAMN HOT!|||I would have to agree, the Nike Mercurial has a great design and a decent selection of colors to pick from. There is just something very sleek about the way the design works.





these are simple but cool


http://www.soccershopusa.com/Images_Products/Nike%20Mercurial%20Veloci%20FG%20White%20Blue.jpg





i also quite like these ones


http://www.sportsandfashionmall.com/Stores/PSSoccerStore/Images_Products/Nike-Mercurial-Vapor-V-FG-673404-1.jpg|||Mercurial! They are just so dang beautiful!! :DD|||Although messi wears adidas predators...nike mercurial are better cause they are the first. Nike soccer shoes I ever seen so...colorful lol|||nike mercurial is my favorite shoe.|||The cheapest!|||nike mercurial because when it wears we dont feels sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment