Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to look in a Nike Air Force 1 to see if they are fake or Original authentic?

I just bought a 08 edition of a pair of mids Nike Airforce ones on ebay but I just read that they are often made fake, I am somewhat suspicious because I got them under 60 dollars.


I just want to know what to look for in this shoe to determine if it is 100% authentic or if its fake. Thanks I will value your answers.|||Real talk i got a plug for air forces for 55 and how you check if its real or not is by looking in side the shoe were they show the size and on it the tag some were it should say UPC or US4 and that how u know its real (only for 06 and up) and if they say PAT then they are fake as hell. But if they say UPCUS4 like dis its real. Some shoe have IPC or LN4 i think they are fake.


But for it to be real they need to say UPC, US4 or UPCUS4


Real Talk|||Things a coulple of things..


Sometimes the Nike Swoosh sign is some what too wide and too close to the mid-sole of the shoe.


Also, beginning last year Nike started releasing them in grey boxes and the in-sole on the shoe has this "criss-cross" looking design.


Check the size tags to make sure that they were made in Vietnom.


This should help you out with your little problem.


Thanks|||Buy it in a Nike Factory store? My brother bought AF-1 sneakers and I think they cost $100 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment