Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nike Shox only for running or can they be for walking and regular/casual wear too?

I am interested in buying Nike Shox because they enhance the height of a person.





But are these shoes good for walking and regular wear?





Will they cause pain in the long run?





Are they only meant for running and sports?|||In my experience,the Shox line are definitely good for walking or running. Technically, any shoe labeled "running" or "cross training" would be better than ideal for just walking around. They're generally labeled that way because they're designed to take bigger impacts or shock while running or jogging around.


Try them on in the store, walk around for a few minutes and see how they feel, then go from there.


I had a few pairs that I used primarily for walking around in, and they never gave me problems.|||this nike shox is good,i buy this shoes from this website:www.airmaxshoes-us.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment