Friday, November 18, 2011

Are any teams going to make their Nike Pro Combat uniforms their regular uniforms?

I know 90% of them terrible, but a few of the Pro Combat uniforms were better than the ones the teams normally wear (eg, Oregon State, VT). So can they switch to those full time or is NIke only letting them be one-off things?|||there are no such teams.|||The major Div 1 schools with rich traditions, will only use them as one-off things for special games or commemorations. the smaller schools will be more apt to adopt the Pro-Com uni's. But, I do feel little by little, elements of the pro-com uni's will become subtle tweaks to the traditional uniforms. If you looke at Florida's uni's, the base uniform this year looks very much like the pro-combat uni they used 3 years ago, with fewer accents.|||I hope not. Not only are they terrible but I believe if you need a fancy uniform to get noticed you need to play better football.|||I Kinda Don't Want My Team ( Missouri ) to use it for every game Only For Kansas and Maybe Homecoming game they should be used for|||highly doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment