Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of jeans whould look good the Nike Shox?

I have a pair of Nike Show and I don't know what style of jeans look good with them. I am more of a shorts person but when it gets cold i have to wear jeans. If you need any more info please let me know.


Thanks!|||I wear skinny jeans with mine.





Answer my question please =]?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I think brazilian style jeans are confortable, low rise, stretch, and fits fine with Nike Shox.


If you want to take a look in this site, you will find a lot of choices:


www.bestbrazilianjeans.com





They have an article about brazilian moleton, a new style of jeans: extremely streched. I will paste part of it for you:





They are made of a super-soft stretchy material that is thicker than leggings but they feel like super stretchy sweatpants shaped to look like nice pants or jeans鈥?as in, they have back pockets and a button/zipper closure. But the best part is, you can wash them and throw them in the dryer, and they will not shrink on you.






No comments:

Post a Comment