Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can I prevent my nike dunks from creasing at the toe?

I wore a pair of nike dunks onece and I noticed that they already started to crease at the toe. I have another pair that I had for a year and look horrible. Nikes are too expensive for this to continue happening. How do I prevent these unsightly creses from forming on my sneakers?|||stuff them at night... go to walmart or target, they have ones you stick in your shoes when youre not wearing them thatll keep the creasing to a minimum... its what i do with my forces and ive had them since june and they still look brand new (after cleaning them after each time i wear them and washing the laces lol)|||Ok this is the trick that you do with Nike's. You are suppose to wear your regular socks and then get a second pair or like cloth or something and put it where the crease is. I did this with EVERY pair of air force ones that I have owned. It hurts you toe but this was the only way to keep it from doing this.|||You can go get Forcefields at Footlocker. They're around 10 dollars or they might have raised the price. It works pretty good. It helps not crease your shoes. Or you can cut a piece of cardboard and put it inside of the toe. Or stuff it with socks.|||TRUST me. I know all about that. I went into a little phase where all I wore is Air Force Ones, which crease like crazy as well.


I used to just stick socks in the toes everynight.


Thats what I did=)


Worked for me.|||i have a pair, just don't put all of your weight on your toes all the time. i think that is all you can do|||If I think I know what you are saying you need a smaller sized shoe|||dont wear them|||buy a size that fits better. what youre wearing is probably too big

No comments:

Post a Comment